[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 14.0.1 Now Available

marek cervenka cervajs2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:38:52 CDT 2016

there is very nice article about opus in freeswitch from Giacomo Vacca

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/plugins/servlet/mobile#content/view/12517398
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/plugins/servlet/mobile#profile/giavac>

create something similiar for Opus in Asterisk is good objective for
asterisk opus working group
any news about how to setup working group? (or get write access to
wiki.asterisk.org?)