[asterisk-dev] Asterisk ARI Recordings Bug?

Michael Petruzzello michael.petruzzello at civi.com
Wed May 18 12:20:17 CDT 2016

Joshua Colp wrote:
> Michael Petruzzello wrote:
> >
> > Joshua Colp wrote:
> >  > What precise version of Asterisk is this? Have you seen it outside of
> >  > ARI? I'd post this information in an issue[1] with any other
information
> >  > you have.
> >  >
> >  > [1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira
> >
> > The version of Asterisk is 13.1-cert4. I don't interact with Asterisk
> > outside of the ARI, so I don't know if it occurs there as well.
>
> Asterisk Certified 13.1 is quite old now, so the underlying issue may
> have been fixed by now. If you are a commercial customer I'd advise
> contacting Digium Technical Support[1], otherwise we'd only accept an
> issue on the public issue tracker against 13.9. I do remember issues
> with tests and recordings not being correct, but that was many months ago.
>
> Cheers,
>
> [1] https://www.digium.com/company/contact-digium

Do you recommend the Asterisk 13 release branch over the Asterisk 13
certified release branch? I have been using the certified release because
it is advertised as more tested and stable.

The service that I'm using Asterisk for is B2B and not a pbx, so the branch
I am on has to be extremely reliable.

Thank you for your assistance.

*Michael J. Petruzzello*
Software Engineer