[asterisk-dev] remove dahdi-speed

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Jun 26 04:22:08 CDT 2016

I have a patch in the Debian package to remove dahdi-speed.

Is there any real use for it? If not, can we please just remove it from
the package so I have one less patch to carry?

Reason for writing this patch: I wrote man pages for programs in the
package. I could not explain what this tool is good for and hence
decided it's not worth the very little overhead it adds.

Anybody who actually thinks it is useful: have you actually used it? Why
are you sure it does what it is supposed to do (and what is it,
exactly)?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com