[asterisk-dev] Development of asterisk 1.4.23 Can we please get some development?

Jonathan Rose jonathan.rose at motorolasolutions.com
Thu Jul 14 15:21:28 CDT 2016

> Is it possible that anyone in the development team would help us make our
> version of asterisk better.. Or so I should say the original version of
> asterisk better.

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

> So.. Is anyone in the active development group interested in helping us
get past 1.4.23 and up to the current versions of asterisk?

There are a number of resources for upgrading between different versions of
Asterisk, but each major revision brings some additional complications to
deal with. It could be worse though, 11 is only 4 major revisions away from
where you are.

If you are looking for someone to do the work, you should probably put out
a job offer.

--

*Jonathan R. Rose*Senior Systems Engineer

Emergency CallWorks
Motorola Solutions

email: jonathan.rose at motorolasolutions.com