[asterisk-dev] Mixmonitor omits some frames

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Fri Jan 29 15:55:52 CST 2016

In most cases, flushing an audiohook is not a bad thing, nor is it
something to be worried about. That's why it's a debug message. If you want
it in your logs, then set the core debug level to 1 so it shows up. You
will get more messages than you are used to seeing, but by only setting the
core debug level to 1, you will not get as badly flooded as you might if
you were to set the level higher.