[asterisk-dev] How to use a DAHDI kernel driver in linux using The Bridging Framework Tecnology in the Asterisk 13

Diógenes Vila Nova Pereira dvnp at cesar.org.br
Wed Jan 6 06:27:38 CST 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm newbie in Asterisk developement tecnology. I had read and seen
documentation that the Asterisk supports new bridging framework tecnology
that has a pluggable interface, allowing a native bridging to be written in
a separate module and selected based on criteria it presents to the core.

I have a scenary that following this way: I have a PABX where there's a
digital matrix controled by DSP card that controls the TDM networks
channels commutation between cards FX0, FXS, E1 and Media Gateway for RTP
audio.

How to configure the Asterisk and what level implement/modify/customize a
DAHDI kernel module that does possible to use Asterisk by a native bridge
to control and permit two audio channels commutes direct by DSP without the
interference and just so to monitor this until hangup complete of calling
by the Asterisk.

Thanks in advance,
--
Diogenes