[asterisk-dev] Anyone interested in having file/line number shown in dialplan show output?

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Wed Dec 7 13:42:56 CST 2016

Overall I like it.  I think leaving pbx_ael out of this is best as it
might not be straight forward.  Anyone who wants pbx_ael to provide
information about config sources can create a follow-up patch once the
core functionality is implemented.

Some thoughts:
* It would be nice if the registrar ("pbx_config:") were omitted when
config file/line are available.
* I assume we can strip 'ast_config_AST_CONFIG_DIR' from included
config filenames?

I suspect both of these things could be done in follow-up patches, I
just want to consider limited terminal width and try to avoid unneeded
wrapping.