[asterisk-dev] node-ari-client users: what version of Node do you use?

Chad McElligott cmcelligott at digium.com
Sun Aug 7 10:42:34 CDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We recently merged a critical bug fix to node-ari-client master branch that
only affected users of Node 6.3+ [1][2]. This fix was in the 'ws' library.
By upgrading to the necessary version to address the bug, we consumed a
major version upgrade, which came with a drop in support for Node 0.10.
Because of this, we bumped the major version on node-ari-client to indicate
the breaking change.

As a part of this, the question of what Node versions people are using came
up. We'd like to support as many client users as possible, while also
moving the project forward so that it can take advantage of newer language
features available in later versions of Node.

So, what version of Node do you use?

[1]: https://github.com/websockets/ws/issues/778
[2]: https://github.com/asterisk/node-ari-client/pull/47