[asterisk-dev] asterisk 11.18.0-rc1 Now Available

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri May 22 07:26:04 CDT 2015

Will 'svn relocate' work too? And will it continue from where it left?
I have some modifications to the code on a checkout from branch 11 and
would like to keep it up to date without reapplying the patches to new
checkout

On 2015-05-22 15:08, Scott Griepentrog wrote:

> ​Although I would recommend switching to git instead, it is possible to
> use svn co on the github repository as such:
>
> svn co https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/branches/13 [1]
>

> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 6:14 AM, Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:
> Pavel Troller wrote:
> Hi!
> Kia ora,
>
> Not a single change on the SVN. So, is SVN totally abandoned even for
> reading and git is the only way to keep track ? Hmmm... That is
> correct. There is no synchronization back to SVN.
>
> If it's true, could anybody post a few points, how to convert from SVN
> git ? At least an URL would be great. On asterisk.org [2], links are
> still
> pointing to the SVN :-(. There's a few ways you can get the git
> repository and browse.
>
> If you'd like to clone straight from the source then gerrit is where to
> go. This is also how code reviews are submitted:
> https://gerrit.asterisk.org/#/admin/projects/asterisk [3]
>
> The repository is also mirrored onto github for browsing and read-only
> clones:
> https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/ [4]
>
> I also do agree that stuff still needs to be updated. We'll get there!
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Joshua Colp
> Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Developer
> 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - US
> Check us out at: www.digium.com [5] & www.asterisk.org [6]
>
> --

Scott Griepentrog
Digium, Inc · Software Developer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · US
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6239 · mobile: +1 256 580 6090
Check us out at: http://digium.com [9] · http://asterisk.org [2]

Links:
------
[1] https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/branches/13