[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Testsuite: Moving to Git

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Mar 20 16:15:50 CDT 2015

Hey everyone:

First: no, this e-mail is not a joke. It's actually going to happen.

Over the past few months, we've been quietly working on getting
infrastructure spun up to support git for the Asterisk project. While
that is still coming along, we're at a point where I think we can
reasonably say that we're (nearly) ready to pull the trigger.

As a result, if you have any testsuite tests that are currently up for
review on Review Board, please work to get those closed out early next
week. If you need reviews, by all means ask for a review either on the
mailing list or in #asterisk-dev, and we'll help you get the reviews
closed out and/or merged.

I fully expect this to be a bit of a bumpy process (hence why we're
starting with the testsuite), so please be patient as we move things
around and get things cleaned up. This includes documentation on using
git, gerrit, and the other tools that are being worked on.

More information about said infrastructure will be documented and
e-mailed out on this mailing list next week.

Happy weekend everyone!

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan