[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Code Review request of func_redis module

Sergio Medina Toledo gestoip at ull.edu.es
Wed Jul 8 04:49:37 CDT 2015

Hi,

There isn't any drawback with that, all the pull requests and contributions
are welcome.

I would add a function called REDIS_PUBLISH, that may work like that

Set(REDIS_PUBLISH(redis_channel)=message)

If I have some time this afternoon i will try to implement it.

If you want something like the "redis_cmd" in kamailio i'm not gonna do
that, not at the moment, maybe in the future, but if you want to implement
it, it will be welcome.

Regards.