[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Code Review request of func_redis module

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 03:20:18 CDT 2015

Hi Sergio,

I've added in my professional schedule to test your module this summer.
I'll open issue or pull request for specific remarks.
However, one of first thing I'll need quickly, is to push any command to
redis, like with kamailio module:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/ndb_redis.html#idp206176

Do you see any drawbacks if I add a new function to do that in func_redis ?

My idea is to use PUBLISH command to push only informations I need to my
daemons, instead of to parse lot of messages via AMI, to be more efficient
at high level of calls: http://redis.io/commands/publish

Regards.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)