[asterisk-dev] DNS Support in Asterisk

Brad Watkins marquis42 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:25:46 CST 2015

Looking at this, I'm inclined to say that libunbound is the better of
the two options in spite of it being somewhat more difficult to
consume DNS records than it would be with c-ares.  In my estimation a
(seemingly?) more-active community and the inclusion of a cache are
more important.  DNSSEC isn't a huge deal, at least not for me at this
time, but is a nice bonus as well.

- Brad