[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] 3972: Change DAHDI_UDEV_HOOK_DIR to honor --prefix

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Thu Sep 4 11:07:33 CDT 2014

On Sep 3, 2014, at 7:15 PM, Oron Peled <oron.peled at xorcom.com> wrote:

> So I don't see a way which would achieve what you want -- i.e: install
> as a regular user *and* with DAHDI support. OTOH, build+install of
> asterisk *without* DAHDI support should not have this problem (otherwise
> it's a bug which should be fixed).

I don’t have DAHDI support enabled; the Makefile installs it
regardless. I’ll update the patch to only install the script if DAHDI
support is enabled, then.

I have to say that it seems like a bad behavior to install anything
outside of the --prefix specified into configure. That’s certainly
something I wouldn’t expect. But I can deal with it :-)

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer