[asterisk-dev] asterisk-11.13.1 nits

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Oct 24 08:52:31 CDT 2014

Steve Murphy wrote:
> I don't know if this is even a problem, by most standards,
> but the asterisk-11.13.1 release from asterisk.org <http://asterisk.org> is
> lacking a 'configure' file. It's easy enough to produce
> by running bootstrap.sh, but I fear some users may not
> know that. I'm personally kinda accustomed to seeing it
> already in a release.

I just downloaded "asterisk-11-current.tar.gz" which is asterisk-11.13.1
and can confirm that a configure script exists. I ran it and it works as
expected so I'm not sure what happened for you.

The md5sum of the tarball itself is "20995d419dace207f828a3a8463c22e1"
if that helps.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp