[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Leaks FileDescriptor in handle_recordfile - if Call Disconnect happens while playing beep

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Fri May 23 12:09:13 CDT 2014

Thanks Matt,

   I think I found what is going wrong , but Before that I want to confirm
and Can you please verify what I am doing below is correct -

During Record using agi handle_recordfile and When there is a disconnect
while in ast_waitstream , I can see the ast_closestream is initiated only
channel.c during call cleanup
to close the stream opened for beep .

can I call the ast_closestream in agi handle_recordfile itself if I get
return response as -1 to close the filestream opened for beep, I hope this
shouldn't affect the flow

thanks,
bala