[asterisk-dev] Paid support - Asterisk - Direct media - SRTP

Listas" Nivaldo Montenegro Junior listasjr at digivox.com.br
Tue Mar 25 20:41:19 CDT 2014

Hi,

We are looking for a developer or asterisk consultant to implement the
direct media setup on Asterisk using TLS and SRTP.
We tested using SIP + RTP and it works fine with the parameter
directmedia=yes. But when we enable the SRTP, this stops to work.

We are very interested in this project and we will pay for it.

If any one has interest on this project, please send me an e-mail to
junior at digivox.com.br.

Thanks,

--

*Nivaldo Montenegro Júnior*
*Diretor de TI&C*

*Digivox Soluções de Comunicação Ltda*( +  55 83 4009-8195
( +  55 83 4009-8199 - fax
( +  55 83 9179-8195 - celular (VIVO)
:  junior at digivox.com.br
: *www.digivox.com.br*