[asterisk-dev] Addition of menuselect to trunk (https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/3773/)

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Jul 17 12:56:28 CDT 2014

As an FYI, I'm going to start the process of merging menuselect into trunk:

https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/3773/

This will include removing the svn:externals property from trunk, as
well as the merged menuselect (as Sean Bright has a subsequent patch
that makes menuselect use libxml2, removing the need for the external
mxml library).

As a result, for a short period of time today, I expect trunk to be a
bit rocky: for at least one or two commits, menuselect won't compile
properly. I should have everything done in an hour or two.

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager