[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Media Performance

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jan 7 03:02:55 CST 2014

Josh,

Thank you for starting to work on this. It's something very important for me. I build platforms where many Asterisk servers handle the same call and we're hunting all latency we can.

I have no intelligent comments on your work, more than what you write seems correct - we should only do things once.

As soon as you have a plan and ideas on how to clean this up I think we should form a community project to go through all code and clean up according to your guidelines and with your supervision.

Cheers,
/O