[asterisk-dev] git migration update

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 01:24:03 CST 2014

+1 from me as well.

We use the methodology of using personalized repos for projects and it
works really well. We use either GitHub
or BitBucket, depending on the project - but both work equally well.

I'm confident that Atlassian will be happy to show their support by
contributing a Stash license to the project,
and you'll get the same functionality of BitBucket on a dedicated server -
if you don't want to host the project
publicly.