[asterisk-dev] ARI Extending Existing Feature: bridge control

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:36:00 CST 2014

Matt,

  I think your entire email should be put on the wiki, maybe not in its
current format, but the contents are imperative
for the future. This is actually the first ever detailed explanation I've
ever read as to why ARI shouldn't do all sorts
of things - which from an external (none core developer) point of view -
would seem reasonable.