[asterisk-dev] ARI Extending Existing Feature: bridge control

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Thu Dec 18 05:00:59 CST 2014

Hi,

On 2014-12-18 01:01, Nir Simionovich wrote:

> Let's try to stick to the tech for now and answer the first two
> questions:
>
> 1. Is there a way to obtain the information in ast_bridge_config for
> each of the iterated bridges?
> 2. Is there a way to manipulate the configuration of the bridge, via
> modifying the associated bridge configuration in real time?
>
> Nir

You may take a look at my old RTCC patch for Dial() [1]:
In the last version [2] I have ended with adding the bridge_config and
both channels to a data store, which is accessed from a scheduled
callback and modifies the call limit.
Once you have the data store attached to the channel it is easy to
access it from a hook or another thread/app

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-6175
[2]
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/attachment/40666/rtcc_trunk_327742.diff