[asterisk-dev] A thread for format work

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Apr 30 18:21:27 CDT 2014

For those following along at home,

I've put my last pending work up for review for media formats. You can
find it on Reviewboard[1] by looking at the title. Anything prefixed
with media_formats is it! (My kingdom for proper tags). Note that this
doesn't complete things but is merely stuff I had in the pipeline so
everyone didn't get overloaded with media formats reviews.

I've also moved the old media_formats branch away from group and put it
in my own space for historical purposes. Any development currently
occurs in branches off of the media_formats-reviewed branch. This is
done because the reviewed branch contains only code that has been
through code review. If you'd like to contribute feel free to create
your own branch from that and start hacking away. So multiple people
don't work on the same thing make sure you look at any current reviews up.

If you'd like to contribute but don't know where to start (I know that
feeling, this project is indeed very far reaching) feel free to send an
email to this list or reply to this email and we can work things out!

Cheers,

[1] https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/dashboard/

--
Joshua Colp