[asterisk-dev] Dundi library

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Apr 15 07:08:41 CDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Klaus Darilion
<klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have an Asterisk cluster and use Dundi for the internal routing. Now I
> want to query Dundi also from other systems, e.g. a Kamailio proxy. I
> thought there will be a Dundi library which can be used, but my web search
> didn't find any. I also checked Dundi in Asterisk and it seems that Dundi
> can not easily extracted.
>
> Is anybody aware of some Dundi library or tool that can be integrated into
> other systems?
>
> Thanks
> Klaus
>
> PS: My plan B would be to forward a SIP request to one of the Asterisk
> boxes, there perform the Dundi lookup and user Transfer() to signal the
> result back in a 302 SIP response.

Hey Klaus -

I was curious if anyone would reply with a heretofore unknown Dundi
library; alas, that appears to not be the case. I'm not aware of any
Dundi library myself.

It would be nice if there were, but I imagine the extraction process
out of pbx_dundi would be a non-trivial amount of work.

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager