[asterisk-dev] Dundi library

Tue Apr 8 14:42:18 CDT 2014

Hi!

I have an Asterisk cluster and use Dundi for the internal routing. Now I
want to query Dundi also from other systems, e.g. a Kamailio proxy. I
thought there will be a Dundi library which can be used, but my web
search didn't find any. I also checked Dundi in Asterisk and it seems
that Dundi can not easily extracted.

Is anybody aware of some Dundi library or tool that can be integrated
into other systems?

Thanks
Klaus

PS: My plan B would be to forward a SIP request to one of the Asterisk
boxes, there perform the Dundi lookup and user Transfer() to signal the
result back in a 302 SIP response.