[asterisk-dev] PJSIP in dialog OPTIONS method handling

Yaron Nachum nachum.yaron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 00:56:58 CDT 2014

Hi Mathew,
I wasn't aware that some of you are listening to both lists. Sorry for that
:-(
BTW - I got spam messages from you dev list.

Regrading the issue - I will open a ticket shortly.

While waiting for an answer I was looking at your PJSIP module supplement
documentation, and I thought I might try to do it there. After playing with
it, and looking at other modules to see how to send a response,  I managed
to do it and it seems to work fine. Could anyone please look at it and
verify that I am not doing anything wrong? Below you can see the handler
module (I registered it against incoming OPTIONS requests).

static int options_incoming_request(struct ast_sip_session *session,
pjsip_rx_data *rdata)
{
        pjsip_tx_data *tdata;
        pj_status_t status;
        pjsip_response_addr res_addr;

        status = ast_sip_create_response(rdata, 200, NULL, &tdata);
        if (status != PJ_SUCCESS) {
                ast_log(LOG_ERROR, "Unable to create response (%d)\n",
status);
                return status;
        }
        /* Get where to send request. */
        status = pjsip_get_response_addr(tdata->pool, rdata, &res_addr);
        if (status != PJ_SUCCESS) {
                 ast_log(LOG_ERROR, "Unable to get response address
(%d)\n", status);
                 return status;
        }
        status = ast_sip_send_response(&res_addr, tdata,
ast_pjsip_rdata_get_endpoint(rdata));

        return PJ_TRUE;
}

Thanks,