[asterisk-dev] PJSIP in dialog OPTIONS method handling

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Apr 9 09:04:17 CDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM, Yaron Nachum <nachum.yaron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone has a workaround?
>

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Yaron Nachum <nachum.yaron at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>> I am running asterisk with release 12.1.0.rc3 and PJSIP.
>> I have a peer which sends OPTIONS method for session keep-alive, and the
>> asterisk is not responding to it. That of course disconnects the call after
>> a few minutes.
>>
>> Is there a settings in the PJSIP.conf to respond to in dialog OPTIONS
>> method? Looking at the documentation I haven't seen it. Does anybody know a
>> workaround?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>  Yaron.

Please don't cross post between lists. People who read asterisk-dev also
read asterisk-users. Posting to both lists is not needed, nor is it
appreciated - those of us who have to read and keep up with a lot of e-mail
on all of the mailing lists really don't need extra.

There isn't a workaround. If the PJSIP stack isn't responding to an
in-dialog OPTIONS request when it should be, that's probably a bug. Please
go ahead and open a bug at issues.asterisk.org. You should include a debug
log (generated via the instructions on the Asterisk wiki) with pjsip
debugging enabled.

Thanks -

Matt

--