[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] rmudgett: branch 1.8 r411715 - in /branches/1.8: ./ channels/ configs/ includ...

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Sat Apr 5 15:46:05 CDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> On 04 Apr 2014, at 20:32, SVN commits to the Digium repositories <svn-commits at lists.digium.com> wrote:
>
>> -             case 'I':
>> -                     ast_set_flag(&ast_options, AST_OPT_FLAG_INTERNAL_TIMING);
>> -                     break;
>
> Just checking... I would rather add a NOTICE log here that "i" is not needed any more. Please make sure that configurations starting with "- i" will not suddenly fail.

I agree with Olle here, this seems to be a massive change mid-release.
 Removing a command-line option is certainly going to break some
peoples boxes.  Why not a deprecated warning and then removal from
trunk to give people time to react?

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)