[asterisk-dev] Bug: Queue calls delivered out of order ( Fee for fix offered )

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Mon Sep 2 06:55:29 CDT 2013

Hello Developers,

We are experiencing unexpected behaviour in queue call delivery when an agent is a member of multiple queues, all with the same priority and weights.
My situation was described accurately be another user here: http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?p=162018 however this remained unresolved.

AINS would be willing to pay a fee to have this issue resolved urgently as it is impacting on service delivery to a high degree.

I have pasted below (and attached) a list of sample calls which were out of order today. As you can see, the situation applies where the agent is a member of more than one queue.
It never delivers a call out of order to the same queue, the situation is other queues not respecting the longest waiting caller across all queues.

I have attempted various combinations of (autofill, shared_lastcall).

Here is a sample of one such queue configuration as of today:

[QUEUE-1]
;Queue 1
strategy = rrmemory
servicelevel = 60
joinempty = yes
leavewhenempty = no
eventwhencalled = yes
ringinuse = no
musicclass = Ref_4A_SA_On_Hold
timeout = 15
weight = 0
announce = SoftTalk/IVR/9A
eventmemberstatus = yes
reportholdtime = no
timeoutrestart = no
setinterfacevar = yes
autopause = no
wrapuptime = 5
memberdelay = 0
autofill = no
setqueueentryvar = yes
setqueuevar = yes
member = Agent/81046151,0
member = Agent/81046152,0

Here are the out of order calls:

Enter Queue

Answered

Wait

Duration

Pos.

Out of Order?

Caller ID

Queue

Disconnection

Handled by

Attempts

8:01:31

8:01:33

0:00:02

0:02:08

1

n/a

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:15:07

8:17:29

0:02:22

0:00:31

1

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:15:17

8:18:07

0:02:50

0:02:05

2

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:16:17

8:16:52

0:00:35

0:01:43

1

TRUE

removed

QUEUE 2

Caller

Agent 4

1

8:16:44

8:18:52

0:02:08

0:01:58

1

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 3

Caller

Agent 5

1

8:17:17

8:18:26

0:01:09

0:01:42

4

TRUE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 3

1

8:23:40

8:25:08

0:01:28

0:02:21

1

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 2

Caller

Agent 2

1

8:24:00

8:27:19

0:03:19

0:05:11

2

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 2

Caller

Agent 5

1

8:24:01

8:28:13

0:04:12

0:05:03

3

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 2

Caller

Agent 4

1

8:24:13

8:26:24

0:02:11

0:03:06

1

TRUE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 3

1

8:24:41

8:27:19

0:02:38

0:02:03

2

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:24:48

8:27:37

0:02:49

0:01:51

3

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 2

1

8:24:49

8:25:26

0:00:37

0:01:46

1

TRUE

removed

QUEUE 4

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:25:18

8:29:29

0:04:11

0:00:43

4

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:25:35

8:29:36

0:04:01

0:05:25

5

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 3

1

8:26:05

8:30:19

0:04:14

0:01:20

6

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:26:38

8:31:47

0:05:09

0:01:01

3

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 2

Caller

Agent 1

1

8:28:52

8:31:23

0:02:31

0:02:22

4

TRUE

removed

QUEUE 1

Caller

Agent 2

1

8:29:08

8:29:34

0:00:26

0:01:41

1

TRUE

removed

QUEUE 3

Caller

Agent 2

1

8:30:24

8:32:37

0:02:13

0:06:46

1

FALSE

removed

QUEUE 3

Caller

Agent 5

1

[siglogo]

Curtis Raams
Chief Technical Officer

Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000

T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0404 394 904

E: craams at staff.ains.net.au<mailto:craams at staff.ains.net.au> W: www.ains.com.au<http://www.ains.com.au/>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 887 877 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.