[asterisk-dev] Segfault on incoming SIP call with res_ldap

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at meg.abyt.es
Tue Oct 29 11:36:08 CDT 2013

Ah, that's significantly older, then.  The only change relevant would
be the change to how memory is managed -- the change started using the
LDAP memory routines, instead of the Asterisk memory routines.  See
issue ASTERISK-17386 for the discussion and patch.

If you reverse that particular patch and recompile, does your crash
disappear with it?