[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mjordan: branch 1.8 r402150 - /branches/1.8/main/

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 29 10:32:01 CDT 2013

On 29 Oct 2013, at 13:40, SVN commits to the Digium repositories <svn-commits at lists.digium.com> wrote:

> -					ast_debug(3, "Discovered %d cost path from %s to %s, via %s\n", tr_matrix[x][z].cost,
> +					ast_debug(10, "Discovered %d cost path from %s to %s, via %s\n", tr_matrix[x][z].cost,

We had a discussion at an earlier Astridevcon about the debug levels. I don't remember any result, but I've tried not adding anything above 5. Maybe we should discuss a definition of various debug levels, or just not bother and spend our time on good wine, cheese and stupid hacks in old Asterisk versions instead...

Just a thought. Personally, I wouldn't move anything to debug level 10. Maybe that's a Swedish thing.

/O ;-)