[asterisk-dev] ARI use scenarios

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Fri Oct 18 10:51:47 CDT 2013

On 13-10-18 11:31 AM, Paul Albrecht wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2013, at 10:22 AM, "David M. Lee" <dlee at digium.com> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 18, 2013, at 10:19 AM, Paul Albrecht <palbrecht at glccom.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Couldn't find anything in the wiki … are there any descriptions, use cases, for how ARI would be used control/monitor asterisk?
>>
>> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/x/CoZHAQ#Asterisk12APIImprovements-UseCases
>>

> Not enough detail to evaluate the ARI. How about complete examples for the various scenarios? If you can't do this how do you know what you're building is actually usable?

Patience, it will happen. If you have some example that you wan to see,
great, reply to the wiki and we'll add them.

ARI was basically announced at Astricon last week, there are going to be
some bumps along the way.  There was talks too, which were recorded, but
again will take some time to see the light of day.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)