[asterisk-dev] DAHDI documentation

Gary garylosangelesca at gmx.com
Wed Oct 2 11:00:20 CDT 2013

Torrey and Shaun,

Thank you so much for the answers. I'm so used to speaking to voice hardware directly, I really forgot about select() being the mechanism here.

Shaun: any fragments or examples you have would be much appreciated -- even if they're "out of context". I hate re-inventing the wheel. I will not be able to attend in Atlanta, I always go the west coast conventions, we have people in our Florida office who will be attending.
At this point I will pull from the tools directory and start piecing something together.
Thanks again!
Gary