[asterisk-dev] off topic: OS/X: Where's the GCC?

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Tue Oct 1 11:49:08 CDT 2013

The only thing who make me problems on Mac OS X compile, is the res_snmp. I deactivate on menuselect and the compilation work like a charm.

i use:

   root# gcc --version
   i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00)

with OS X  10.8.5 and compile Asterisk 11.5.1

i install zlib, and core-utils from the source code previous the * compile.

Best regards.... Fernando "El Pop" Romo