[asterisk-dev] Make asterisk V10 require SIP authentication for unregistered Message / Invite (calls) ?

Johan Sandgren jsa at svep.se
Mon Nov 25 04:39:29 CST 2013

Oh thanks Olle, I'm on the wrong list.
Sorry about that.

Från: asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com] För Olle E. Johansson
Skickat: den 25 november 2013 11:32
Till: Asterisk Developers Mailing List
Kopia: Olle E Johansson
Ämne: Re: [asterisk-dev] Make asterisk V10 require SIP authentication for unregistered Message / Invite (calls) ?

Hi!
The development mailing list is not a good list for asking general questions - please use the user's mailing list for that. There's currently no way of authenticating devices that are not peers or users of asterisk. Registration is unrelated to other requests.

You could do this with Kamailio of course.

Hälsningar
/Olle