[asterisk-dev] Custome Header reader in Asterisk-12

Jehanzaib Younis jehanzaib_kiani at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:50:36 CST 2013

Great!
thanks
i have just quickly copied the code you updated.
got an error

[CC] res_sip_auto_answer.c -> res_sip_auto_answer.o
res_sip_auto_answer.c: In function ‘auto_answer_outgoing_request’:
res_sip_auto_answer.c:26: error: ‘PJSIP_INV_CONFIRMED’ undeclared (first use in this function)
res_sip_auto_answer.c:26: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
res_sip_auto_answer.c:26: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [res_sip_auto_answer.o] Error 1
make: *** [res] Error 2