[asterisk-dev] Custome Header reader in Asterisk-12

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon Nov 11 16:37:03 CST 2013

On 11/11/2013 03:59 PM, Jehanzaib Younis wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes i already have fixed the code but is there anyone who can update
> the documentation? actually i have written what i have required so the
> documentation on the wiki need to be updated accordingly. i can see
>
>   * Added by Mark Michelson
>     <https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/%7Emmichelson>, last
>     edited by Mark Michelson
>     <https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/%7Emmichelson> on Apr 10, 2013
>

> I will keep on testing other parts too
> cheers!
>
> Thanks.

Hi!

I have updated the page you initially linked to be correct. I attempted
to change all of the code as well as the text explanations. If you find
anything I missed, please let me know.

I tested this by taking the finished session supplement and copying it
into a res_pjsip_auto_answer.c file and placing that in my res/
directory. The file compiled just fine. When I placed a call to an
extension like so:

exten => 2000,1,Set(__SIP_AUTO_ANSWER=yes)
same => n,Dial(PJSIP/bob)

I saw the Require and Answer-Mode headers in the outgoing INVITE to
PJSIP/bob.

With the updated wiki page are you still having issues?
Mark Michelson