[asterisk-dev] Fwd: What's an AOR?

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri May 31 05:51:07 CDT 2013

Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> I could have missed it, but did I get any answers on this?

I'm currently working on a wiki page for the device state side of things
but to answer your examples - if you want to support dialing multiple
contacts you presently have to use a dialplan function which returns a
dial string. This dial string ends up creating *multiple* channels so
the behavior that has been present in the past for doing so continues to
exist and act as it previously did.

This may get cleaned up so it is just internally done for you, but in
the end the same thing would happen and the same behavior would apply.

--
Joshua Colp