[asterisk-dev] Behaviour in trunk's pbx_config.c, app_stack.c and users.conf

Octavio Ruiz tacvbo at tacvbo.net
Wed Mar 20 17:15:39 CDT 2013

Hi!

I'm just trying to bring your attention on this issue, again. I know
it's a trivial thing but I've been using it for half a year and still
makes it sense: There is no entry point for AEL2 written stdexten.

The code is here:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/attachment/44493/aelsub-stdexten.patch

and the issue is here:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20355