[asterisk-dev] Questions about sorcery.

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Jun 20 17:20:35 CDT 2013

Ron Arts wrote:
> So how would I set that res_sip used my sorcery module 'fuzzbox'?
> Like this?

To delegate "endpoint" types to fuzzbox:

[res_sip]
endpoint=fuzzbox

> And would I need to issue a reload command, or would it work on a
> 'dynamic realtime' basis,
> and it would have some 'check and refetch if changed' mechanism?

It queries the configured wizards, it's up to them to do whatever. If
you are caching then it will query the cache first. If you need
immediate changes then you have to make your own caching wizard or cache
within your module and invalidate when it's out of date.

--
Joshua Colp