[asterisk-dev] Questions about sorcery.

Ron Arts ron.arts at oneip.nl
Thu Jun 20 17:17:25 CDT 2013

So how would I set that res_sip used my sorcery module 'fuzzbox'?
Like this?

[res_sip_sorcery]
res_sip=fuzzbox

[res_sip_sorcery_cache]
res_sip/cache=res_sip
res_sip=fuzzbox

And would I need to issue a reload command, or would it work on a
'dynamic realtime' basis,
and it would have some 'check and refetch if changed' mechanism?

Thanks,
Ron