[asterisk-dev] Start testing with res_sip

Malcolm Davenport malcolmd at digium.com
Wed Jun 19 09:11:09 CDT 2013

Howdy,

The documentation is actually contained in the res_sip source file itself.
 The res_sip.conf.sample file right now in trunk doesn't actually reflect
reality (at all).

The gist is that you've got an endpoint.  To an endpoint, you attach a
network, an aor and an auth.  You an see a dirty example that I did when
doing some MWI testing here -
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-21913

Cheers