[asterisk-dev] Start testing with res_sip

Ron Arts ron.arts at oneip.nl
Wed Jun 19 02:11:31 CDT 2013

Hi,

I would like to start testing with using res_sip instead of chan_sip. I
looked through
the documentation but it's very scarce. Is there a configuration example
that
shows a sip,conf, and how to do the same in res_sip.conf for example? The
current res_sip.conf sample is too minimal.

I presume chan_sip should not be loaded together with res_sip?

I'd like to start with simply connecting two phones and work from there.
Can someone give me a helicopter overview?

Thanks,
Ron Arts