[asterisk-dev] Fwd: What's an AOR?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Jun 3 08:52:43 CDT 2013

Hi!

Since you did not answer my use-cases, but deflected to a wiki page:

With chan_pjsip, you can not directly call two phones registred to the same AOR by just dial(PJSIP/aor). You have to use a function that retrieves some identifiers and then dial them in the dial string, so the forking happens within the PBX. So either one account per device like in chan_sip, or a different dialplan and no direct dialing.

I still think that exposing the full API will be very confusing. We need a user-frindly abstraction that 90% of the installations will use.

/O