[asterisk-dev] Changing millisecond sampling rate for console_write in chan_console

Ryan Conrad rconrad54 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:18:53 CDT 2013

Hello everyone,

  So I have posted here before about a problem with chan_console and I have
finally found out what has been throwing me off.

So....My question is how to change console_write from getting called every
20ms to getting called every 10ms so that the datalength of the frame
buffer is 160 instead of 320.

Is there a setting or configuration, or is it inside of some code base
where console_write is getting called in?

Russell this is mostly directed to you since you wrote chan_console.

Thanks!