[asterisk-dev] core-sounds-en.txt

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Aug 26 09:35:44 CDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Jim Credland <jim at cernproductions.com> wrote:

> Hello all -
>
> We maintain a british english set of voice prompts for asterisk and I was
> about to follow these instructions:
>
> http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/trunk/doc/lang/language-criteria.txt
>
> However … I can't find core-sounds-en.txt in SVN.  The sounds directory of
> the trunk release contains the Makefile which pulls the latest sounds from
> the ftp server.
>
> I've taken the core-sounds-en.txt from one of the latest english files on
> the ftp server, but is that the authoritative version?
>
> cheers! J.
>
> ps. Hopefully you won't get two of these, I sent the first one from the
> wrong e-mail account.  First post and I've buggered it up already :)

Cool!

Please use the instructions here:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Soundfiles+Submission+Process
in case they have been updated. I'm not sure when that .txt file was
last updated. I'll look into that.

Using the core-sounds-en.txt from the latest sounds release is fine.
The original is only available on origsvn.digium.com.

Feel free to E-mail me directly if you have any questions about the process.

Thanks!

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager