[asterisk-dev] core-sounds-en.txt

Jim Credland jim at cernproductions.com
Mon Aug 19 06:20:58 CDT 2013

Hello all -

We maintain a british english set of voice prompts for asterisk and I was about to follow these instructions:

http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/trunk/doc/lang/language-criteria.txt

However … I can't find core-sounds-en.txt in SVN.  The sounds directory of the trunk release contains the Makefile which pulls the latest sounds from the ftp server.

I've taken the core-sounds-en.txt from one of the latest english files on the ftp server, but is that the authoritative version?

cheers! J.

ps. Hopefully you won't get two of these, I sent the first one from the wrong e-mail account.  First post and I've buggered it up already :)