[asterisk-dev] Dialog in other dialog never recognize 200OK

rodeo65 at centrum.cz rodeo65 at centrum.cz
Thu Apr 25 04:05:58 CDT 2013

Hello developers,

I have problem when I create a new dialog in my function inspirated by MWI subscribe funcion...

I have existing dialog and have to create a new dialog in this dialog with new call-id and new Cseq. I made it, send it but when I send it to device and the device send me back 200 OK asterisk cannot recognize this answer and it sending reqest to subscribe again and again, till time out is expired... after that I want go back to the first dialog and the new destroy.

I have to create new dialog with transmit_invite functin -> initreqprep and now I have to catch 200 OK and connect this answer with this dialog.

Can you help me, how can I solve this problem?

Thank you