[asterisk-dev] Debugging source code and extends an application

sgil sgil at neosistec.com
Wed Apr 24 05:43:26 CDT 2013

Hello,

I'm a new (and a fool in C language) developer in Asterisk, I want to
ask some questions here cause I have no answer in the whole Google (><).

First, I wanna know if there is some way to debug into the source code
when Asterisk is running or any application rather. For example, when my
dialplan executes the Monitor application, I wanna see which steps it
follow.

In the other hand, I wanna extend the parameters of the Monitor
application, to introduce another 2 parameters (port and IP) for send
the audio recorded by the application in a socket opened with netcat.

I would appreciate if someone could help me, thanks a lot.