[asterisk-dev] [BOUNTY] ASTERISK-21228: Deadlock in pbx_find_extension when attempting an autoservice stop due to holding the context lock

Brandon Mackie bmackie at awktane.com
Wed Apr 24 03:37:04 CDT 2013

I haven't seen any responses towards the resolution of https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-21228. I realize it's been less than 24 hours but to re-iterate the quick resolution of this is very important for us. If it takes a higher bounty to prove that we're serious so be it. I would like to increase the bounty to $700 CAD assuming we can at the very least get someone to take a look at what work is necessary in the next couple of days. Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information.